I have a considerable interest in Saskatchewan horticulture, particularly fruit and berry production.
Below I list some resources I've found to offer much value.
- Licensed Propagators for U of S Haskap, Cherry & Apple Plants
- Fruit Varieties for Saskatchewan (Grapes, Plums, Currants, Apples, [Sour] Cherries, Saskatoons, Haskap, Pears, Strawberries, Raspberries)
- Canadian Plant Hardiness Zones
- Haskap Information
- Vanderbilt University Plant Site
- USDA Plant Site
- Northern Bushcraft, information on plants in areas such as northern Saskatchewan
- Prairie Infusions, a source for edible wild mushrooms (whose spores we harvest to grow our own edible mushrooms) and other forest botanicals.