Papers in Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Texture enhancement in color images with texture-characteristic morphological component analysis based on human visual system model. In Proceedings of ICIP 2016, 2016. (accepted May 6, 2016, 45% acceptance rate).
- Identification of morphologically similar seeds using multi-kernel learning. In Proceedings of the 11th Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, pages 143-150, 2014. (Approx. 50% Acceptance rate).
- Evaluation of Interactive Segmentation Algorithms using Densely Sampled Correct Interactions. In Image Analysis and Processing -- ICIAP 2013, Part 1, pages 191-200, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, Lecture Notes in Computer Science , 2013. (45.76% acceptance rate on 354 submissions).
- Worst-Case Local Boundary Precision in Global Measures of Segmentation Reproducibility. In Proceedings of the 10th Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, pages 59-66, 2013. (52% oral presentation acceptance rate).
- Automated detection of grayscale bar and distance scale in ultrasound images. In Medical Imaging 2010: Image Processing, pages 11 pages, Proceedings of SPIE 7623, 2010. approx. 75 percent acceptance rate.
- Computer Assisted Detection of Polycystic Ovarian Morphology in Ultrasound Images. In Proceedings of the 4th Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, pages 105-112, IEEE Computer Society, 2007. (56/103 submissions accepted).
- Classification of Reproductive Cycle Phase using Ultrasound-Detected Features. In Proceedings of the 4th Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, pages 258-265, IEEE Computer Society, 2007. (56/103 submissions accepted)).
- Evaluation of Texture Features for Analysis of Ovarian Follicular Development. In Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention - MICCAI 2006, pages 93-100, Springer-Verlag, Lecture Notes in Computer Science , 2006. (approx. 30 percent accept rate).
- Histogram Equalization using Neighborhood Metrics. In Proceedings of the 2nd Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, pages 397-404, IEEE Computer Society, 2005. (80/115 submissions accepted).
- Bag Automata and Stochastic Retrieval of Biomolecules in Solution. In Implementation and Application of Automata, Eighth International Conference CIAA 2003, Santa Barbara, CA, July 16-18, 2003, pages 239-250, Springer-Verlag, Lecture Notes in Computer Science , 2003. (approx. 40 percent acceptance rate).
- Talking Tactile Diagrams. In Universal Access in HCI: Inclusive Design in the Information Society, Proceedings of HCI International 2003, Hersonissos, Crete, Greece, July 2003, pages 1377-1381, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2003. (approx. 50 percent acceptance rate).
- Computing Entropy Maps of Finite-Automaton-Encoded Binary Images. In Automata Implementation, Fourth International Workshop on Implementing Automata, WIA '99, pages 81-90, Springer-Verlag, Lecture Notes in Computer Science , 2001.
- Review of Applications of 1- and 2-D S-transforms. In Proceedings of SPIE, International Society for Optical Engineering, pages 558-568, Wavelet Applications IV , 1997.